Teams, Insiders and Concerned Citizens…__________________________________________________________
Please copy and paste the below message and send it to all of your contacts. Thanks!
Beginning of March 24, 2019 Update…
Public Notice, without Interpretation as follows:
- There are two pending cases that were filed in Wake County, North Carolina on November 27, 2019.
- The first hearing for Case No.18CVD500442 was heard on November 30, 2018.
- Post hearing, the ruling was rescheduled for January 8, 2019 along with Case No. 18CV014434, which have been assigned to the same Judge.
- On January 8, 2019, Case NO’s 18CVD500442 and 18CV014434 were re-set for ruling via Order of the Court to February 26, 2019.
- On February 26, 2019, Case NO’s 18CVD500442 and 18CV014434 were re-set for ruling via Order of the Court to this March 26, 2019.
- In preparation for the March 26, 2019 Trial on Case No. 18CV014434, the following documents were filed and date stamped at the Wake County Courthouse on this past March 21, 2019:
- Submission Cover Sheet – 4 Pages
2. Motion to Compel / Motion for Contempt (Sheriffs) includes United States Postal Service Certified Return Receipt, February 26, 2019 Filed and Date Stamped Notice of Defendants THIRD Service Address
3. Atlanta United Documents – 8 Pages
4. Motion to Take Judicial Notice of Adjudicative Facts – 1 Page and Accompanying Media (Release of the Attached 2 Videos and 1 Audio Recording, ONLY)
5. Notice of Filing of Defendants Recent Motion for Contempt Filings Against the Plaintiff Under Fulton County Georgia Case NO’s 2019CV314842, 2013CV231662 and 2011CV205975 – 22 Pages
6. Affidavit of Due Diligence – Amended (Publication), which includes Notice of the Plaintiff’s National Marketing Background for Major Corporations, Proof of the Use of Social Media Apps to assist with the Plaintiff’s ongoing Create Awareness Campaign (What’s Best 4 Spencer) and a copy of another recent International (The United Kingdom) News Outlet posting, which featured the Plaintiff’s… THIS story on their front page.- 10 Pages
This post, tweet, email, etc. serves as proper notice. The hearing for Case No. Wake County, North Carolina Case No, 18CVD500442 was November 26, 2019. The Trial for Wake County, North Carolina Case No. 18CV014434 is set for this Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Moving on to a public request for Min. Bernice King and all other similar “leaders” in the African American Descendants of Slaves Community…
That’s fantastic… GREAT!!!
Can you start by making wise decisions that are in the Best Interest of the African American Descendants of Slaves Community or minimally notify African American Descendants of Slaves and the world that you are not speaking on behalf of or in support of the African American Descendants of Slaves community, but rather world citizens? As you may recall, “The time is always right to do the right thing.” – Your beloved father
After 50 long years of neglect and suffrage under racism, systemic oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government, natural leaders within the African American Descendants of Slaves Community are now shifting the use of their gifts, time, talents, resources, finances, etc. to help rebuild our devastate and disenfranchised communities, across this great nation… unabashedly and unapologetically!
We support your efforts to create a better world, globally and hope that in the future you will chose to acknowledge our verbal support of your great work and much effort.
There’s also a hope that eventually you will get around to acknowledging the great work, sacrifices and accomplishments of this generations natural leaders… in and outside of the African American Descendants of Slaves community, who are currently using their gifts, time, resources, skills, finances, etc. to provide direct support for and to the African American Descendants of Slaves Community.
As you are fully aware, 50 years after “the Dream” and the implementation of the global political agenda that you champion, Natural Leaders have been tasked with and have answered the call to work tirelessly of behalf of the African American Descendants of Slaves Community. They have chosen (or have been chosen, spiritually speaking) to rebuild our once vibrant and now disenfranchised communities, nationwide.
For far too long, African American Descendants of Slaves Communities have been neglected under the “leadership” of self-serving, corrupt, ruthless and rarely clueless (they are Insiders), but well-spoken and highly educated, “intelligent” African Americans who purport to serve the citizens that elected them or elevated them into positions of authority… without vetting them for a proven record of having the ability or even the skillset to lead by example, with good character and un-wavering values. In as much, we (as a community) can no longer fiscally afford to financially support the global needs of world citizens, while standing by and watching our own African American Descendants of Slaves Communities decline and disintegrate into the unrecognizable shell of its original self, decades… only 50 years after your Father’s “Dream”, unfortunately.
Thanks for your understanding! We again support you in your global efforts and / or work. We also look forward to your eventual, verbal support of our proven and effective work as well!!!
Teams, Insiders and Concerned Citizens… Thanks as always for non-violently Leading by Example with Good Character, Unwavering Values and High Integrity! Together we can create a better America RIGHT NOW… and for the future of our children and our children’s children!!!
Title: Spencer’s Mom
End of Message