Teams, Insiders and Concerned Citizens…_____________________________________________________________________
Please copy and paste the below message and send it to all of your contacts. Thanks!
What: NOTICE OF HEARING WITHOUT INTERPRETATION:
When: April 25, 2019 @ 9:00 AM
Where: Wake County Courthouse, North Carolina
Who: Judge Walczyk, Assigned Judge for
Case NO’s. 18CVD500442 & 18CV014434
Why: 1. Need Order on Domestic Violence Case No. 18CVD500442.
The case originating hearing was November 2018 at InterAct
Family Safety and Empowerment Center, wherein video, audio,
witness affidavit and verbal testimony was provided. The
evidence was also filed, and date stamped into the record at the
Wake County, North Carolina Courthouse.
Fast Facts Recap:
A. The Judge issued a temporary Order of protection and required an additional appearance at Wake County Courthouse on January 8, 2019 for a permanent Order of protection.
B. The permanent Order of protection was set to be received simultaneously with an Order on Change of Custody, under Case No. 18CV014434.
C. All parties where properly served via Publication prior to the January 8, 2019 hearing.
D. After consulting with a private Attorney and Legal Aid North Carolina, Legal Air North Carolina issued a statement on how to proceed with the case and acknowledged that if the Defendant failed to appear in court on January 8, 2019, Judge Walczyk (by State of North Carolina legal precedent law) would issue a default judgment in my favor.
E. On January 8, 2019, the Defendant a licensed and trained criminal defense trial attorney, failed to appear in Court.
F. Instead of appearing in court, my Attorney Ex-Husband hired a Service Processor to appear in open court on his behalf to “serve” me on brand-new secret (sealed) 2019 Fulton County, Georgia Cases.
G. Once my Ex-Husband Attorney’s Service Processor handed me copies of the secret (sealed) Fulton County, Georgia Courthouse documents, I led her up to Judge Walczyk’s Staff to request copies of the record to provide to my Ex-Husband Attorney’s Service Processor. No copies were provided so I asked the service processor to walk with me to the copy room so that I could secure copies of the case record. Once I received copies of the case record, I perfected service a second time by provided my Ex-Husband Attorney with a copy of the court records for both cases via his own service processor.
H. Upon acknowledging that my Ex-Husband Attorney hired a service processor to appear in open court, in lieu of his appearance, Judge Walczyk issued a Continuance on the Domestic Violence Order as filed and date stamped by the Clerk of the Court on the same day, instead a default judgment and / or permanent Domestic Violence Order.
I. Without a permanent Order on Domestic Violence from Judge Walczyk, I made my way back to InterAct Family Safety and Empowerment Center to request another permanent hearing on the Domestic Violence case so that I could secure the permanent Order on Domestic Violence that should have been issued hours earlier at the Wake County, North Carolina Courthouse.
J. Instead of providing me with an immediate hearing to secure a permanent Order of Protection, InterAct Staff refused to honor my request and provided me a referral back to my assigned Legal Aid Attorney, which also simultaneously worked as the InterAct Staff Attorney who provided my written response notice of assistance from Legal Aid North Carolina and InterAct’s post hearing “response” to my subpoenaed witness Affidavit, on behalf of InterAct Family Safety and Empowerment Center.
K. InterAct Family Safety and Empowerment Center has since hired an outside Attorney to represent them in Wake County, North Carolina as well as the impending Federal Court Habeas Corpus / Class Action Lawsuit.
2. Need Change of Custody Order and Summary Judgement for Case No.
18CVD500442. A Motion for Summary was filed, and date stamped via
the Wake County Clerk of the Courts on January 17, 2019.
3. Need a correctly filed and date Stamped with the Wake County Clerk
of the Courts, copy of Order to Stay for Case No. 18CVD500442. Judge
Walczyk issued a Motion to Stay on March 26, 2019 but filed it with the
Clerk of the Courts under the wrong case number.
the Wake County Clerk of the Courts on January 17, 2019.
Continue Reading for Updated Information….
Beginning of AMENDED (There’s More) April 14, 2019 Update, which includes thoughts (1. We are not in Competition. 2. Just a Reminder, I’m not Mentally Insane. Please be advised that my statements include graphic details.), Reflections, Top 5 Special- Special Thanks and Wake County, North Carolina Case Update…
Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday!!!
I hear you and, I initially intended to send out a totally separate message / update, but I find that the following thoughts are more appropriate at this time. Please scroll past the following statement for initially intended thoughts and reflections, if you received this communication on Sunday, April 14, 2019.
In this moment in history, I / we (as in African American Descendants of Slaves) are NOT in competition with any other community, organization, religion, theologian, political party or institution of higher education, whether majority school or elite HBCU.
Instead we are elevating totally separate agenda’s, which have its own separate requirements for change. Quite honestly, that’s a good thing! It means that we are all working diligently to help create the better America that we all envision in our own unique way… and within every facet of our lives, in every corner of this great nation! I couldn’t be prouder!!!
In as much, I’d like to applaud all members of the Atlanta University Center (AUC / HBCU) who have chosen to continue leading all efforts related to much needed global policy change. Keep up the fantastic job!!! I see you and I thank you!!!
You have and are literally setting a high bar of black excellence for parallel and / or simultaneous work within the African American Descendants of Slaves Community, via the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda. Thank you sincerely for setting the measurable and proven standard for high quality, transcending service!!!
As previously mentioned, natural leaders within the African American Descendants of Slaves Community…
(who operate with good character, un-wavering values and high integrity),
…ARE working tirelessly on the Agenda needs of our community and / or are pushing forward policy changes that will directly impact not only our community, but ultimately the lives of women, children and families across this great nation, via direct, measurable and prove service. United we stand.
As Natural Leaders, we’d love it if we had the time, resources, financial support or even the energy to continue placing other community agenda’s above and before our own African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda, we simply can no longer afford (financially or otherwise) to continue doing so, as we have and are still neglecting our own Women, Children, Families and Community… in the process of elevating political policy agenda’s that have absolutely nothing to do with the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda and / or restoring and rebuilding the African American Descendants of Slaves Community, which (again) has faltered under racism, sexism, classicism, discrimination, systemic oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government. We do however wholly support you, verbally and look forward to your verbal support soon… in the near future.
I foresee that there will only ever be a problem with a request for verbal support (without threat) and / or your decision to permit (without threat) individuals or private institutions from having the ability and the opportunity to choose which agenda they will focus on, only when State or Federal laws pertaining to inalienable constitutional rights, as a citizen of the United States of America, have been violated. Further, neither I nor anyone else that is choosing to shift the use of our talents, skills, gifts, finances, resources, etc. to directly support the needs of the African American Descendants of Slaves Community, as per the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda, have violated any State or Federal Laws, which would deprive citizens of their inalienable constitutional rights.
HOWEVER, this is not the case with the schools that Spencer has or is currently attending. For example, Ben Hill United Methodist Church, Woodward Academy, the Catholic School that Spencer is currently enrolled in, Atlanta United and countless other politicians and Judicial Officers of the Court, as private individuals and institutions have chosen (Habeas Corpus) repeatedly to violate SEVERAL “inalienable” constitutional rights, that are afforded me as a citizen of the United States of America.
The 10-year span of Habeas Corpus/ Civil Rights – Constitutional Violations, as outlined in the 21 Enumerations of Error or Mandated, Controlling Questions of the Law that are (once again for the third time) currently before the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
The 10-year span of Constitutional Violations, as outlined in the 21 Enumerations of Error or Mandated, Controlling Questions of the Law are without question… pure and simple Civil Rights / Habeas Corpus, State and Federal Civil Rights / Habeas Corpus violations… AND no amount of cover-ups, threats or forms of Jim Crow Era forms of retaliatory tactics will change the facts and / or the evidence, as already certified in the Federal Court record. Additionally, I control what is written or submitted as additional evidence in the Wake County, North Carolina record, which will ultimately be certified and included in the existing certified Federal record. Moreover all certified records will eventually be transmitted to Michael Duggan, U.S. Supreme Court Clerk from Pat Connor, U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit Clerk… as soon as the issues pertaining to the Best Interest of a Child, Spencer has been resolved by Wake County, North Carolina’s Judge Walczyk and / or the Court.
Also as a reminder, the cases have passed the trial court level in the U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina and the Appeals Court Level in the U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit. An injunction on the Federal cases was filed with Pat Conner, in the U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit, with a copy of the filed and date stamped Injunction copied and / or filed with Nicole Briggeman of the U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina months ago.
My point… If you are still having backroom discussions in an attempt to cut a backroom deal, I have no idea why! Like who do you think you are? You can not legally remove the evidence that is certified in the Federal Court Record, which spans 10 years and you have no control over the existing 21 Enumerations of Error, as also certified as questions in the Federal Court Record or the names of the et al Defendants that are already listed and certified in the Federal Court record. You don’t even have control over any additional Defendants that I will undoubtedly… have absolutely no problem listing and certifying into the existing Federal Court Habeas Corpus / Civil Rights Class Action Lawsuit, via the two Wake County, North Carolina cases that are under the direct control of Judge Walczyk and / or the Court.
Additionally, while I personally whole heatedly support your community, organization or institution of higher education’s political agenda, I often feel insulted by your insistence of privileged positioning. Please refrain from comparing the actual and proven historically forms of racism, discrimination, sexism, classicism, systemic oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government and / or the type of habeas corpus / constitutional violations that I have personally experienced over the course of these past 10 years; what other African American Descendant of Slaves experience on a routine – daily bases or what previous generations of African American Descendants of Slaves have experienced for decades, let alone centuries in this country…. with the experiences of other national or even (in some instances) world communities. They are not one in the same or even remotely similar, given the proven history of this nation.
I should also mention that I’m no longer going to mention the repeating themes or my responses to repeating, raised concerns about my or anyone else’s desire… or need… or rationale for shifting my or our talents, finances, resources, skills, gifts, purpose, etc. to directly support the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda, after this update. Speaking for myself, I have personally been clear about my intentions and the purpose (minimally) of my much-needed VOLUNTEER AND WITHOUT ANY FINANCIAL COMPENSATION / PAY, FINANCIAL BENEFIT OR POLITICAL GAIN. I was professionally black balled years ago and although I have a low paying job, I have not been able to have or maintain meaningful employment, given the proven threats and Jim Crow Era forms of retaliation that are consistently levied against me.
References: https://bit.ly/2EVL3dS , https://is.gd/PAKRz0 and https://is.gd/YZdiz9 .
Additionally, with the fraudulent Felony for requesting my legal right to see my own biological child (Habeas Corpus), Spencer on my record, I have not been able to pass employment background checks, etc., since year 2013. Please note that the above examples of forms of oppression extend past Spencer, my family and I and to millions of other African American Descendants of Slaves… citizens who are trapped in a judicial “system” cycle of corruption, which never has or will willfully extend justice or the restoration of “inalienable” constitutional rights to African American Descendants of Slaves… citizen’s of the United States of America too.
Let me repeat this in another way so that I am crystal clear…
- I had to leave the State of Georgia again, under threat.
- Although I have employers, my traditional work options are limited. My employers are all fully aware of my circumstances.
- I have applied for better paying jobs, etc., but given the fraudulent 2013 felony for requesting my right to see Spencer, my own biological child (Habeas Corpus) on my record, I have not been able to pass background checks for more meaningful employment…. AND YES, several employers that refused to hire me were upfront with me (thankfully) about their hiring decision and disclosed why they were choosing to hire another less qualified candidate over me.
- Although I am not a Muslim, it has been rumored that the Nation of Islam gave money to a Civil Rights Organization to assist me with my expenses. Let me be clear, I have NEVER received financial help from the Nation of Islam, Civil Rights Organizations, Church’s or any other organization. Never, although I explained my financial situation over the years and repeatedly requested financial assistance, help and support. The bottom line is that no-one ever helped, I was told that I “brought all of the corruption onto myself” and / or that the results of the corruption were my fault, that I “should not mess with the elections” as if my earnest updates (as used as a safety tactic as obviously Insiders were unwilling to protect me or my child from the corruption) about my cases where a hindrance to the global agenda and that I would loose everything. Given the responses, it appears that financially supporting individuals who are working to directly uplift the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda, rather than the Global Agenda is NOT a priority.
- It has also been substantiated that the United Methodist Church began donating large sums of money (approximately 5 years ago) to my Alma Mater, Clark Atlanta University. The large sum donations began at the height of the submission of the second wave of federal cases, as presented to the Supreme Court of the United States Justices.
The United Methodist Church, more specifically Ben Hill United Methodist Church, it’s staff and affiliates chose to violate my Civil Rights by refusing to allow me to see Spencer (Habeas Corpus) on their private property, at the request of former Atlanta Mayor, Attorney Kasim Reed who is the mastermind behind all of the corruption. Atlanta Mayor, Attorney Kasim Reed has close ties to the church (as a member) and is fraternity brothers and professional colleagues with my Attorney Ex-Husband. Please refer to previous updates for more information on the link between former Mayor, Attorney Kasim Reed (currently under Federal Investigation for Corruption) and my Attorney Ex-Husband.
While I support the United Methodists Church’s decision to donate large sums of money to Clark Atlanta University and HBCU’s in general, the fact remains that they chose to intentionally violate my rights for several years, caused inexcusable and proven harm to my child and I and chose to participate in ongoing cover-up schemes. Further, none of the funds that were donated to the University trickled down to help me or my family during a critical time frame that I/we needed direct financial support, although they were fully aware that heinous crimes where being committed by individuals that represented their church and that my family and I where being fleeced out of everything that we had… over a million dollars in fraudulent court expenses, lost wages, etc.
In as much, I have asked Wake County, North Carolina Judge Walczyk (the Court) to consider allowing the over-arching parent church, the United Methodist Church to enter a legal settlement agreement, which would allow the overarching United Methodist Church to provide financial support in the form of scholarships and grants earmarked and / or made available for me (Graduate School + Housing Expenses, etc.), Spencer and close family members. In settlement exchange, I would legally agree to remove the overarching United Methodist Church from the list of et. al Defendants, as listed in the U.S. Supreme Court Cases. This Offer DOES NOT extend to Ben Hill United Methodist Church, it’s staff or it’s affiliates, to which I expect nothing less than full justice to be served. It is no longer okay in year 2019 to allow individuals or organizations, who choose (time and again) to operate with bad character, wavering values and no integrity, to intentionally help take and keep children (Habeas Corpus)… little black boys and little black girls, African American Descendants of Slaves from their Mother’s; cause additional destructive personal and professional harm to children and their families and intentionally participate in cover-ups, for their own personal, professional and political benefit and gain. Let me be clear. I control the cases, the listing of the existing et. al Defendants and who will remain as Defendants in the cases. I don’t owe you or them anything.
6. All of my bills are past due.
7. As has been the case for years, the Court (now Judge Walczyk in Wake County, North Carolina) keeps erroneously issuing continuances on matters that have already had hearings and trial dates in an attempt to stall on rulings or issuing Orders in cases, which are intended to bankrupt me (I have employment issues) and fleece me out of everything that I have. The Courts (Judge Walczyk’s) hope is that my home in Atlanta will be foreclosed on, so that the Federal Cases (due to jurisdiction) will not move forward.
HOWEVER this old and tired form of oppressive, corruption tactic is moot given that AGAIN, the the third wave of Habeas Corpus / Civil Rights Federal Cases are waaayyyy past the federal trial court level in the U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina; waaayyy past the Appeals Court Level in the U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit; a Motion for Injunction was properly filed in the U.S. Court of Appeals Fourth Circuit, with a copy sent (properly filed) to the U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina.
In as much, the cases will move forward with or with out the use of intentionally oppressive continuance stall tactics, to the Supreme Court of the United States (again for the third time in 10 years), once the Court (Judge Walczyk) finally issues her Orders on the Domestic Violence case under the first case number and the Summary Judgment and correctly filed Motion to Stay under the second case number and / or an Order regarding Spencer’s Best Interests at the Wake County, North Carolina Courthouse. It should also be noted that all parties who have intentionally caused harm or who have chosen to participate in the corruption are already listed as et. al Defendants in the existing Federal Court cases. Oh and NO, I will not be removing their names from the Federal cases. It’s not my fault or my problem that they choose to participate in the corruption… for their own personal, political or professional gain.
8. I don’t feel sorry for him… her… them and yes, I forgive him… her… them and actually forgave him… her… them years ago. My clear decision to move forward with the cases has nothing to do with forgiveness. This is not personal. You taught me that business is business and so you can expect a legal – business is business stance or approach to resolving the issues related to Spencer’s Best Interests and the restoration of all of my “inalienable” Constitutional rights. Further, I don’t owe you or anyone… anything.
In as much, I notified the Court (Judge Walczyk) that Spencer deserves to live out the remainder of whats left of his childhood in a safe and stable environment. He is also not for sale. I never authorized or signed off on a contract agreement with #AtlantaUnited and the contract agreement that they have was signed under false pretenses. At age 11, Spencer can go kick a ball somewhere else and / or with an organization that will protect not only his best interests (as a child), but honor the needs of his family (as a child), which extends past his Attorney Biological Donor Father or the multiple arm candy women that have been in and out of his life to “replace me”. lol… what a joke, I am his Mother and he remembers me because I carried him, nursed him for over a year, financially supported and raised him on my own for years prior to my ex-husbands Habeas Corpus / Civil Rights violations.
Additionally, Spencer will not be able to earn a living or income ( in any sport) until after Graduate School (He has a photographic memory, is highly intelligent and loves science.) and / or until he becomes a professional player, at the age of 25 or 26. Unlike his relatives that came before him, he is not for sale and does not have to earn #AtlantaUnited billions of dollars in corporate sponsorship funds, between now (age 11) and age 25 or 26. In fact at this age, age 11 he should finally be able to have a regular – normal childhood like other kids… even if that means playing for another Academy, in another State or another Sport all together. As referenced in the video as a threat, I advised #AtlantaUnited that I would not list them as Defendants in the Federal Court Habeas / Corpus Class Action Lawsuit, if they simply chose to release Spencer from their contract, which (AGAIN), I did not sign or authorize. In good sportsmanship, I would also agree to allow Spencer to complete the remainder of this season ONLY.
9. It’s not my fault or my problem that the Court (Judge Walczyk) or any other high profile judicial and political “leader” chose to participate in the corruption and intentionally fleeced me out of everything that I have. I did not grow up poor or impoverished. In as much, I am of the train of thought that my issue of poverty can simply be resolved by returning Spencer, who is being used as bait to get to me and / or silence me (voila no more court issues); legally removing the fraudulent 2013 Felony for requesting my legal right to see Spencer, my own biological child (Habeas Corpus), off of my record and finally re-granting the rescinded acceptances at a majority – Ivy League School… so that I can complete a graduate degree and earn a living that is commiserate of my skill-sets and capabilities. Heck, with an advanced degree, I could also transform myself into a socialite, whose responsibilities include providing an exceptional home life for my family and raising Spencer; in exchange for helping my husband advance his career… so long as my future husband operates with good character, un-wavering values and high integrity… AND is capable of loving Spencer as his own, as an exceptional Father-figure. I’m serious!
Yes, that’s me 25+ years ago in high school… answering the call for servant-leadership as a Southern California Youth Leadership AKAdemy Debutante.
Me + a years’ worth of positive servant leadership memories + a Culminating “Party with a Purpose” Ball = Good Times!
Got it then… get it now… Get It – Got It – Good!
Special Thanks to C.T.F., HQ.M. and T.J. (an escort) for supporting me with your attendance.
Also, I would be remised if even today, I failed to mention the number one person that contributed to those youthful “good times” at the Leadership AKAdemy, my then debutant sister and later… AUC sister, J.H.!!!
Heehee… I’m still me, she’s still her! Decades later she’s still unapologetically and unabashedly supportive (in her own way. Yes, I see her and her bold, selfless decisions!!!) of me and the work that is still yet to be done!!! I thank her, my sister and congratulate her on her well-deserved next chapter!
Loved her then and love her NOW!!! AUC (HBCU) Sisters for Life!!!
10. They are Insiders.. political and judicial INSIDERS who have blood on their hands! He… She… They knew, especially as licensed and trained Attorney’s. They were simply willing to sacrifice Spencer and I… and millions of other African American Descendants of Slaves – citizens in exchange for job opportunities; the ability to advance their professional careers; the protection of their profession; perks (Tickets to the Mercedes Benz Stadium Games, Matches and activities/ National and International Travel, etc.); the protection of their colleagues / spouse(s) / significant other(s) / Sugar Daddy’s / multiple Mistresses, etc.; Standing in the Community and ability to elevate their global policy agenda, which has absolutely nothing to do with the African American Descendants of Slaves Community Agenda. I do not feel sorry for him… her… them, will not defend him… her… them or try to make excuses for or protect him… her… them and their intentional behavior.
Further (and I’m just being honest and / or authentic), you look ridiculous and un-sisterly… AS WOMEN when you make up excuses for, stand up for and stand by and / or remain loyal to individuals who caused such devastating harm not only to Spencer, my family and I… AS WOMEN AND CHILDREN, but millions of other African American Descendants of Slaves WOMEN AND CHILDREN… citizens who have endured racism, decriminalization, sexism, classicism, systems of oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government for far too long under the watchful eye of the same individuals that you are making excuses for, standing up for, standing by and remaining loyal to. Something is wrong with this picture!
Again, for far too long (50+ years), African American Descendant of Slaves have languished in communities that have faltered not only under (again) threat, but racism, discrimination, classicism, sexism, systemic oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government.
With no “hope”, faded “dreams” and especially no meaningful help to substantiate the use of our finances, resources, etc….. over the last 50 years, many of us (again) have resorted to the dissolution of our support for other community agenda’s, beyond (again) verbal support. A decision has been made to shift the collective African American Descendants of Slaves community support back where it is needed the most and that is directly supporting the issues in our own community, which matter the most to our community… and / or to we the people too.
The Historic ails of this nation will not fix themselves on their own, as (again) proven over the last 50 years. Look at the state of our inner cities or if it will make you feel better, take a good hard look at rural, disenfranchised communities in any State within the union. We must WORK (not just sing, dance, march, pray… and pray… and pray… and pray… and pray again… and encourage additional prayers on the same prayers… “tell it” or “Preach on it” or make excuses for our “Leaders” and / or look the other way and cross our fingers all while continuing to allow the African American Descendants of Slaves Community to deteriorate… sigh, when your prayers match your actual works… come talk to me. Actually, don’t. I’m certain that I’ll notice on my own and will acknowledge your works under the Top 5 Special- Special Thanks Segment.) to fix this nations historically proven ails. Faith without works is _______. Look at the _____ (not your or their income or level of prestige awarded or handed to him… her… them via title or degree.) that he… she… they… you bear.
So again and / or in as much, Natural Leaders within the African American Descendants of Slaves community are (for example) returning back to the roots / purpose / support systems of the institutions that have served them well over the past 150 years…
(I.e. on sacred and once protected Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s) grounds.
If you do not know or understand the African American Descendants of Slaves culture, it’s up to you to learn it, respect it and abide by the cultural rules when visiting HBCU’s, whether private or public. Since it’s inception, 150 years ago, Howard University (HU) hasn’t explained, published or posted cultural campus norms and rules… because it didn’t have to. HU was once surrounded by a vibrant African America Descendants of Slaves Community. Even after the surrounding African American Descendants of Slaves community faltering under racism, systemic oppression and rampant corruption in our most vital systems, HU never had to explain, publish or post it’s cultural HBCU norms. In fact the disenfranchised African American Descendants of Slaves that most recently lived in the surrounding community abided by and respected the cultural rules and norms of HU. For the record, all HBCU’s have sacred campus grounds, which are referred to as “The Yard”.
HBCU’s should not be expected or required to change centuries old cultural norms and / or the use of sacred, special occasion or designated Divine Nine plots, sections or grounds to conform to gentrification and / or mainstream society. Further, its a ridiculous notion, request or suggestion that any HBCU should have to build a fence or move to accommodate the whims and requests of other communities, rather than expect campus visitors to learn, understand and respect African American Descendants of Slaves Cultural requirements, when (again) visiting “The Yard” and / or sacred grounds and plots.
I’m also rather disappointing with article commentators who referenced Federal Funding as rationale for changing the rules and cultural norms of HU, a 150 year old Historically Black College or University. The civil rights of other community members have not been violated with the use of HBCU cultural norms, which would provide the legal rationale for withholding Federal funding.
Additionally, the tiny amount of Federal funding provided to Howard University is a drop in the bucket compared to the centuries worth of free labor, subsequent interest and modern day forms of slavery and systemic oppression (as allowed under the 13th Amendment via Mass Incarceration) that have been “services” provided to this nation at “no cost” to this nation. We (As in African American Descendants of Slaves) DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING! Now if you would like to pay African American Descendants of Slaves back for the centuries worth of oppressive hard labor interest via reparations… well then maybe we should (after full payment) have an intelligent discussion about the the amount of Federal funds that are being directed to support Howard University and other HBCU’s. In the meantime, we can begin with immediate, realistic conformity solutions that work for this nations historic sites by designed all public and private HBCU’s as such, historical sites that require preservation in order to protect their cultural norms and sacred grounds, for generations to come.
Now back to the main point of this segment. Again, Natural Leaders within the African American Descendants of Slaves community are (for example) returning back to the roots / purpose / support systems of the institutions that have served them well for over 150 years (I.e. on sacred and once protected Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU’s)) to push forward change by example, with good character, un-wavering values and high integrity as we have previously done in generations past.
I’d like to pause for a brief moment to honor the late (1920-2019) Tuskegee Airman, Lemuel Lewie, Jr. HBCU / AUC / CAU trailblazing Alum (Allen University, 1870 – Columbia, SC, (Undergrad) / Clark Atlanta University (CAU), derived from the consolidation of 1865 Atlanta University and 1869 Clark College in 1988 – Atlanta, GA (CAU Masters Degree with select courses taken at Spelman College (1881) and Morehouse College (1867), under the Atlanta University Center umbrella. The Atlanta University Center “is the largest contiguous consortium” of Institutions of Higher Education, founded explicitly for the purposes of educating African American Descendants of Slaves. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, the collective group of recognized institutions include Clark Atlanta University, Interdenominational Theological Center (1959), Morehouse College, Morris Brown College (1881) and Morehouse School of Medicine (1975)., Lemuel “Arthur” Lewie Jr., who passed away on April 14, 2019 at the age of 99. My sincere condolences to the entire family.
I’d also like to once again recognize a modern day trailblazer, the late (1985-2019) Ermias Asghedom, aka Nipsey Hussle with this repost of April 3, 2019 thoughts…
- You had me… until you started blaming the actual victim for his own murder… and yes, I heard every point and / or rationale loud and clear.
- You had me… until you started blaming White People for the victim’s murder… and yes, I can understand the cycle of grief and believe in conspiracies, truly I DO!!! I also know and understand from first hand experience HOW and WHY racism, systemic oppression and rampant – ruthless corruption has the chokehold ability to play an ever-present, lasting role… not only in my life, but his and millions of other citizens lives, particularly the lives of African American Descendants of Slaves.
- Still… point your thumbs at yourself, instead of your fingers at someone else… just like HE DID and LEAD by example. Figure out how to honor his philanthropic, inspirational community building legacy, with good character, un-wavering values and high integrity.
- If you’re about that life, go legit and go non-violently and legally hard… WITH YOUR DAY ONE (not switch-up types) RIDE OR DIE’S, for your community. We all play a role in transforming our communities and this nation.
- You can’t do it alone and you can’t take it with you! However, you can choose to pass on legitimate forms of generational wealth and the knowledge of how to build legitimate forms of generational wealth to the next generation of leaders in our community, this nation and THE WORLD… FOR the betterment of our community… and FOR generations to come in our community!
My sincere condolences to the family and community of Ermias Asghedom, aka Nipsey Hussle!
Back to the mail point of this section…
I (again) support all AUC institutions of higher education, which extends to the support of other HBCU’s who have chosen to continue their efforts or jobs leading global agenda’s; as Natural Leaders simultaneously work to rebuild our own African American Descendants of Slaves community, via the African American Descendants of Slaves Community agenda.
AND… Again, in this moment in history, I / we (as in African American Descendants of Slaves) are NOT in competition with any other community, organization, religion, theologian, political party or institution of higher education, whether majority school or elite HBCU
On to the next reminder, I’m not mentally insane….
It has come to my attention that I should re-hash my story by issuing the following statement…
There is a difference between telling a story and re-creating a story. In fact, I am reminded of an old, but familiar (to few) song.
“When… you tell the story, you tell the whole darn story…” “Ah, Swish”. Lol… I digress.
If you want the “whole darn story”, without an interview… locate a police report from 23+ years ago in Cobb County, Georgia, The Police Report(s) will be listed under my maiden name, which is my current full name.
If you are an Insider and you would like supplemental support to vet the story captured in the police reports, contact three key witnesses (other than me) to verify the story.
- A sorority member from my line was on the phone with me during the first leg of the incident. I was not drunk. In fact, I never had a drink that night or even made it to the intended location that would have led anyone to believe that I was drunk or even drinking. I don’t even (then or now) drink often and I was not impaired at all the night of my attack. Additionally, I have never used drugs. In as much, my story… the story from the night of my attack cannot be that I was impaired or even remotely at fault.
In fact, if you would like a more accurate opinion about my demeanor, the sorority member from my line and / or key eye witness during the encounter will be able to tell you about my demeanor, my attackers demeanor (she spoke with him) and her demeanor and / or what she communicated to my attacker. She is now a Judge in Atlanta and in as much, her unbiased (We are no longer in communication and have not been since I found out that she was one of former Atlanta Mayor – Attorney Kasim Reed’s numerous “friends”. We do not share the same character, wavering values or sense of integrity.) statements along with the police incident reports are firm and can never be legally altered (theoretically… sigh) or refuted.
2. My closest college friend (not my ex-boyfriend at the time or my ex-husband. My ex-husband and I were married nearly 15 years after my attack) arrived at the hospital first. I was not physically assaulted via sexual penetration (vaginally or orally); I fought off my attacker for approximately an hour and thankfully wore jeans that could not be removed (at one point my legs dangled vertically in the air as my attackers combat boot pressed against my face, while my face met Georgia Red Clay and rock. My fingers gripped and locked in my jean belt loops, as my attacker tugged and pulled violently on the ankle part of my jeans, in an attempt to remove them.) , prior to my attackers (eventual) decision to let me go… in a nutshell, but yes there are a lot more details. My closest college friend (from another AUC / HBCU Institution of Higher Education) and / or witness that arrived at the hospital is now a licensed Medical Doctor who has practiced for more than a decade. If you are an Insider and just must know what’s what, he will be able to recount my demeanor; what I looked like and my course of treatment at the hospital… or rather verify my same day release from the hospital. His story also cannot be refuted as (again) a Licensed medical doctor who spent quite a bit of time with me before the attack; saw me right after the attack; spent even more time with me (over the years) after the attack; flew me out to his home in the midst of the mess dealing with my ex-husband… so that he could observe me (lol) and visited me in my home (again, decades later) to observe me during the time-frame that false rumors were swirling around about my false “mental illness”. You should all be ashamed of yourself for trying to paint me as a mental basket case, due to THIS attack, this type of attack that I had absolutely no control over. Oh and again, just a reminder…. my closest college friends recollection of an incident that happened 25 years ago and 15 years before I was even married to my Defense Attorney Ex-Husband are also not subject to discredit, due to my closest college friends training as a Medical Doctor, which is also supplemented by my police incident reports.
3. My Godfather was the final person to arrive at the hospital. He was provided with all information (from beginning to end)
, related to my attack and is impartial in that he is not a doctor or a judge… unlike the estranged sorority member from my line or my closest college friend. Again, if you are an Insider and just must know what’s what, he will also be able to provide information related to my demeanor. I stayed in his home off and on for several months after the attack. I lived with his family on and off throughout college during summers and holidays. This is a critical mention because his recollection provides a clear, unbiased, verifiable understanding of my demeanor before and after the attack.
As a final layer of demeanor verification, if you are an Insider, you may contact several individuals who attended my campus safety lectures, which traced the steps / details of my attack and provided realistic approaches and tactics for survival. The lecture series was conducted under the umbrella of campus resident’s life. A packed room full of college peers, including several members of my sorority were present to listen in on the story of my attack and participate in the solutions based discussion. In as much, quite a number of people have the ability to recount my demeanor nearly 25 years ago.
Separate and apart from the above attack, fast forward to nearly 15 years later and in another county, Fulton County… you may also dig up Police CAD Reports on incidents at my home, my ex-husband’s home and a nearby Grocery Store. Please NOTE: The Fulton County Georgia Police CAD reports are already in the record, under nearly every case number spanning 10 years as well as possibly un-altered (hopefully… sigh) Certified Records in the Supreme Court of Georgia and the Supreme Court of North Carolina, which have been forwarded and linked to all Federal Court cases.
In summation, there are several ways to vet or verify the story of my attack, nearly 25 years ago without the use of presumption. There are huge, negative ramifications for Spencer, my family and I related to false narratives of my attack or my demeanor, even 25 years later.
The judiciary… the Court (Judges who have been hell bent on protecting the best interests of their professional colleagues and their profession with malicious and intentional cover-ups and threats) has the ability to rely on the use of “discernment”, rather than the actual evidence in the case (I.e. video’s, police reports, medical reports, eye witness testimony, etc.)… to determine the outcome of the trial based on my “presumed” – previous or current mental health and stability.
In fact for approximately ten years, “the Court” has erroneously determined my mental health and stability without ever even having been trained in the mental health profession or practiced as a licensed Mental Health Professional. Disturbingly, even Judge Walczyk, the current Judge hearing my case in Wake County, North Carolina is attempting to exclude my current, actual medical report as derived from a mental health professional who has over 40 years of experience and is licensed in 5 different States. It doesn’t matter what the actual evidence in the case record is or says about my proven mental stability if Judge Walczyk and / or “the Court” has the ability to use “Discernment”, rather than the actual evidence in the case to determine the outcome of the Trial. Quite honestly, it’s waaayyyy toooo much power that any one individual should have over a person’s entire life, but Judge Walczyk (The Court) only has that much power and / or leeway to use her “Discernment”, rather than the actual evidence in the case, if citizens don’t actually know the truth about my attack and high profile judicial and political insiders have the ability to continuing spread false rumors and lies about my mental health and stability.
So again, let me re-iterate the proven facts in the case… I am NOT mentally insane, have never been diagnosed with a mental illness and my medical records, which span almost 45 years doesn’t even remotely indicate that I have or have ever had a mental illness.
Again, despite never- ever being diagnosed with a mental illness, all my parental rights to Spencer have been erroneously, fraudulently and unconstitutionally severed, in violation of State and Federal law, with the help of rumors, lies and subsequent Habeas Corpus Jim Crow Era tactics that are linked directly to powerful, politically and judicially connected politicians. The Courts now Wake County, North Carolina Judge Walczyk) ability to manipulate vital systems of government was made possible due in part to Fulton County, Georgia Judges original use of “discernment” in determining the outcome of the trials, which are (again) based on rumors and lies that I was and still am a “mentally insane”…. Mother is unfit to care or see her own biological son, Spencer (again) false rumor and lies presumption. This type of “Discernment”, as historically “permitted” under Jim Crow Era law is a form of retaliation that is designed to punish me (especially as an example for all other African American Descendants of Slaves) for speaking out about the rampant corruption in our most vital systems of government. A judicial “system” based on nasty, egregious and false rumors and lies and / or the use of Jim Crow Era tactics that are solely designed to punish and silence citizens into erroneous compliance and in-humane submission, is not who we are or should be as American’s… or even who we should strive to be as “Better American’s”, in the Better America that we all envision for our children and our children’s-children.
So here again and / or in conclusion, “When you tell the story”, Empower all women and children by telling the “whole darn “story”. Methodical systems of oppression based on Jim Crow Eror tactics (generally) can only continue to exist and / or operate in our most vital systems of government… in the dark and not the light.
On to Reflections….
Hanging on a wall inside this historic site… a 1989 placard, which provides a glimpse into the storied history of this location. More likely than not, it’s where the story of my family as well as millions of other families began in this nation.
On family property, down a long dirt road and amongst fallen trees stands (amazingly) two houses owned by first cousins.
The First cousin lived only a short distance away from the Second First Cousin. Their fathers were brothers, yet their surnames differed. They each took on the last name of their respective slave owners.
The red home with white trim belonged to my maternal grandmother’s – mother, the Second First Cousin and a former slave.
The white and blue home belonged to the First – First cousin.
I understand first hand that I should know better… and that’s likely why I’ve chosen to “do better” for this and the next generation! It’s also why I have not only chosen to have the tough discussions, but legally and non-violently demand access to the same “inalienable” constitutional rights currently afforded all citizens of the United States of America.
As someone once mentioned to me years ago, this is not rocket science!
Yes, creating awareness is key, but earnestly working to help usher in the better America that we all envision is not only required of me, but of you too. Thank you for continuing to help transform this nation right now, for the betterment of “All” children and their families… our children’s – children and their families, this nation and the world!
As a final mention in this Reflections Section… YES, I am truly thankful to have personally known my maternal great grandmother in my lifetime, as well as my maternal grandfathers’ parents. They passed away in my tweens and teens.
Clearly knowing and understanding as much of the Reflective History of my Family as possible, has played a profound role in shaping the decisions that I make as a natural leader. In as much, I also plan to highlight my paternal grandmothers’ side of the family in the near future. What I know about the paternal side of my family picks up post slavery, during the share cropping era.
As a mention, I traveled to the sharecropper owners homestead with my paternal grandmothers’ oldest daughter (age wise and breath of loving attention, she was more like another grandmother to me) during my late twenties. She was familiar with the property, which was still owned (again) by the slave, then sharecropper owner’s family.
Decades after my paternal Aunt served as the property owners private cook, we were walking through the front door, instead of the back door. The owner was in a rest home and un-benounced to him, his daughter was the one that was now allowing us past the front door and into their living room!
True story…. The owner’s daughter remembered my aunt and thought so highly of her that upon recognizing that I was her niece, she “trusted” me enough to offer me a job cleaning their home and / or “the big White House”.
Behind “the big White House”, nestled in the woods with no running water, etc., stood what I recall as a four-room structure that the family called home.
As sharecroppers, our rather large family… (Large families were essential during slavery and the sharecropping era because it meant that there were more people to share in the work load and the onus for completing each day’s work never fell heavily on any one person. )
…squeezed into the small home and worked the land in exchange for food and sparse “accommodations”.
Back to the story…
The owner’s daughter remembered my aunt and thought so highly of her that upon recognizing that I was her niece, she “trusted” me enough to offer me a job cleaning their home and / or “the big White House”.
I simply – politely declined the offer by letting her know that (at the time) I managed National marketing promotions for major corporations.
I am particularly fond of this story because it transitions into my paternal uncles life story (pictured on my cover page), a Purple Heart veteran. I have spoken of him on many occasions over the years. His death financially (25K Government War Death Payment) lifted my paternal family out of extreme (sharecropping) poverty, with the purchase of my paternal grandmothers first and last home.
More to come on my family story…
On to Top 5 Special – Special Thanks….
- “I have worked very hard to get to the point where i have a true voice and At this point in my life and my career i have a responsibility to do what’s best for the world and not what is most popular…” Fearless.
Special – Special thanks to Beyonce and Netflix for celebrating and continuing to celebrate HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) / African American Descendants of Slaves Culture, with critically acclaimed Homecoming!
2. Special – Special thanks to the Magna Carta News (The United Kingdom) for providing front page, international exposure of my story and / or What’s Best 4 Spencer.
3. Special – Special Thanks to Kim Kardashian West for shedding light on the Alice Johnson Story, which resulted in President Trump’s clemency. Special thanks also to her for pushing past stereo types related to her actual versus proven ability to pursue a legal career. Special-Special thanks also to President Trump for issuing Alice Johnson’s clemency as well as providing additional, international exposure of her case and / or the state of our American justice system during his State of the Union.
4. Special – Special Thanks to Principal Akbar Cook for creating groundbreaking solutions intended to tackle school attendance and safety issues in and around Newark, New Jersey for students at West Side High School.
5. Special – Special Thanks to Nike and Serena Williams for Dreaming, Acting and Working Crazy with their Nike Dream Crazier Commercial.
On to the Wake County, North Carolina Case Update….
After eight to ten years attempting to resolve pressing matters pertaining to Spencer’s Best Interests and / or the Civil Rights / Habeas Corpus cases, no resolution pertaining to the Best Interest of a Child and / or Spencer has been issued by Judge Walczyk via Order of the Court.
As a reminder, the court may be represented by individual judges in different counties, States and Federal Court systems in all of my cases, but by law the individual judges are simply just “The Court” and “The Court” has failed Spencer, my family and I for far too long.
We are still in need of a Permanent Order from Judge Walczyk on the first case, which is a Domestic Violence case. The hearing date of the first case was FIVE LONG MONTHS AGO on November 30, 2018 and the final hearing date was FOUR LONG MONTHS AGO on January 8, 2019. The Defendant, my Attorney ex-husband failed to appear, but did however hire a Service processor appear in court on his behalf to have me served on a 2019 Case that he filed in Fulton County, Georgia (where I have been legally banned from filing responses, cases, subpoena’s, etc. since 2013.) under a secret (sealed) case number. As per the second case, we are still in need of a Summary Judgment Order and correctly filed under the right case number Motion to Stay Order from Judge Walczyk. The Trial for the second case was March 26th and Judge Walczyk filed and issues a Motion to Stay under an incorrect case number and / or a case number that does not belong to me, without issuing an Order on the Motion for Summary Judgement, which was filed and date stamped into the court record on January 17, 2019. Our next Hearing Date is April 25, 2019 before Judge Walczyk, but I’d prefer not to have to wait additional months on Orders that she should have issues in the cases last year. I have no other information to provide at this time.
Title: Spencer’s Mom
End of Message